Capture Every Moment are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.captureeverymoment.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we collect from you
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.captureeverymoment.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
You may give us information about you when you contact us via social media platforms
Information such as your Name, Address and phone number may be given to us via a third party if they have purchased a voucher for you. Such details are needed to allow us to process the order and provide a service to you.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
All data is collected by Capture Every Moment of 18 Broadway Lane, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5UH
How Information will be used
Information is used for the purpose of proving you with a service you have ordered, or have had ordered for you.
Information may be used to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
To notify you about any changes to our services
Information relating to any order may be stored, to comply with HMRC accounting regulations
Storing and sharing personal Data
We do not share any data with third parties. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you.
- Delivery/Postal Services: Name and Address to send you orders and any documentation
- Manufacturers/Suppliers: Name and Address if any orders are being sent directly from them
- Software/Payment Providers: We use various software and third party providers for; Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Online Orders, Payment Processing and Workflow/ Process management. When choosing these providers, we have made sure that your data will only be used for the stated purpose, and that they will not be carrying out further processing or sharing your data with third parties.
- Law Enforcement /Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
All printed information such as contracts, order forms, booking forms and model release forms will be kept under lock and key.
All data files, including images will be kept for a period of time as stated in the agreement/contract of services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted (using SSL technology). Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Downloads and Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website or via email are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- The right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- The right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- The right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.